Sunday, March 30, 2008

Starting a blog

Billy wants a blog so here goes. It will be "learn how as we go".

We are a Christian couple that decided to retire early and do mission work. We mainly work with the NC Baptist Men but are also members of Campers on Mission and are trying to go where God leads us.

Billy enjoys doing construction work and has amazed me with his skills. He has done so many things of which I had no idea he knew how to do. He says that he didn't know how to do many of these things but gives God all the credit for showing him how.

That's all for now. I will try to update when we start our next adventure.

2 comments:

bj said...

First...let me WELCOME you to BlogLand! It is so much fun and I think you and your hubby will really like doing it.
I've been at it a little while but due to computer ignorance, amoung other things, I still have problems....
You mentioned I had a mistake in my RESTYLED HOME link....could you pls tell me what I've done? I'm not seeing transposed letters....but my link isn't working....

Sandy said...

Hi Ann, I am Miss Sandy of Quill Cottage. Thank you for your recent visit. I am starting at the beginning of your blog so I can get to know you. What an awesome adventure for God you and your husband are on! Welcome to the blogging community!