Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update on Us

It's been a long time since I updated this blog.  We have not been on a mission trip in months but we have still been trying to serve God right here at home.IMG_1222 I've been sorting clothes at Faith Christian Ministries.  I never would have believed how much fun it could be going through other people's discards.IMG_1217I was able to paint this shelving unit that was donated with some pretty pastel colors.IMG_1244 Here it is in use in the baby section of the store.IMG_1224 Billy repaired sheetrock and painted several Sunday School rooms at our church.  Here Billy and Eddie are painting the back entry way into the Family Life Center.IMG_1147Billy and I have been helping with Upward Basketball in the concession stand every Saturday.IMG_1226 My daughter Kim is a cheerleader coach.  IMG_1159aThis is my favorite cheerleader, my granddaughter Michaela.

No comments: