Thursday, December 22, 2011

House #4 Dedication in Colerain

Bertie12

What a glorious day in Colerain.  Today we did what some thought was impossible.  What was forgotten was that GOD sent us to Colerain with a purpose and it was time for His glory to shine.  We dedicated the 4th home and turned over the keys to Mrs. Annie Mitchell and remembered her late husband William Mitchell.  I don't know about the others present but I felt the LORD's presence at the dedication.   In closing I want to say THANKS to GOD for the grace and guidance He has provided for us as I have drawn much closer to Him than I have ever been.  Also a big thank you to Ann for her support along with all the volunteers that have served with us in GOD's kingdom.

Keep watching the blog to see where God leads us next.                                                                                                                                                       

Billy

It was sad to leave Colerain and the friends I have made there but it is good to be home for Christmas.

Ann

No comments: