Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Three Down and One To Go

Bertie121

This week the push began to finish the Bond house.  Billy set the dedication for Wednesday at 2:00.  As usual, I had my doubts that we could meet the deadline but God sent the volunteers we needed and we actually finished on Tuesday, a day early.  God is so good.

Bertie12

Dedication Day went great for the Bond home.  Even though it was drizzling rain we had a good crowd.

Some days I feel like I am missing Christmas.  You know, the baking goodies, decorating the house and Christmas shopping.  But then we get the privilege of dedicating a brand new house to a grateful family and handing them the keys to their new home.  Then I know that we are where God has placed us and just where we belong.

Bertie122

Meanwhile work continues on the Mitchell house.  Will it be ready by dedication time Thursday at 2 pm?

No comments: