Friday, October 10, 2008

New Arrivals

Last night I had a special treat and was able to go out to eat.  We went out to Baytown Seafood.  I had the grilled seafood which was red snapper, shrimp and scallops served over rice pilaf and grilled veggies.  It was delicious.

Today was another busy day.  I had to finish the airport pick up schedule for the new team coming in.  We managed to get everyone picked up, registered and in rooms. 

We have two new admin people so tomorrow I get to do something I have never done before.  I'll tell more about it tomorrow.  I just hope I don't forget to take pictures.

IMG_1018 This is First Baptist Baytown where we are staying.IMG_1022 Janice, Angie, Me & JoIMG_1024 This is part of our office. (Me, Jo & Betsy)

Billy leaves tomorrow (Saturday) morning pulling Unit 2 back to NC.  Please keep him in your prayers for safe travel.

No comments: