Friday, July 22, 2011

A Very Busy Laundry Day

Minot ND

The secret is out.  The ARC found out we were doing laundry.  We washed, dried and folded 63 loads today.  I don’t know when I have ever worked so hard and been to tired.

Thanks to the shower team from Texas for helping us fold laundry and write bible verses on the bags.  They were a big help.  The lady in green is Debbie, a teacher here.  She has been cleaning her room this week and has been so helpful trying to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed.

Even though I was tired tonight, after supper I decided to run to the top of the 100 steps in the top picture.  I made it but had to walk a few of them. You can see the laundry unit  at the bottom.

We shut down early tonight because we are under a tornado watch.

No comments: