Sunday, April 22, 2012

Finally Starting on the Little Red House

Aldeana and Hooper

Steve (Who da man) came out and did sheet rock work on Linda Hooper’s home.

The returning (David Early) group came as a large group. They finished the rough in wiring at Elsie Hooper’s along with some tear out and started on rebuilding Aldeana Bruce’s home.   And yes, that is me, Billy, in my normal pose on the phone.  Glad it works so people can call to volunteer (252)885-2143.

Tony and Kathy eric

Charles and me spent most of the week working by ourselves.  We did plumbing, electric and framing at Tony & Erin’s in Rodanthe and Kathy’s in Avon.  Did some wiring a Eric’s too.

Still lots to do so please come on down to the OBX and join the fun as we serve GOD by helping his children in need.

Saturday

A note from Ann: On Saturday I took a trip up north to Kitty Hawk to run some errands. While I was out I decided to explore the Manteo waterfront.  It was a beautiful day for being outside.  I even saw something Hurricane Irene related-the high water mark on the weather tower.

No comments: