Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

For the first time I am joining in Thankful Thursday. To see what other bloggers are thankful for click on the picture.

TTButton

 IMG_0807 I am thankful for my loving husband.  I am thankful that he loves God and his greatest desire is to serve Him.  Today he is washing the NC Baptist Men's Command Center which he is responsible for.  He has been working hard on NCBM laundry units since we got home.  I am also thankful that he loves me and puts up with me.  He is the greatest husband.

If you want to know more about the NC Baptist Men and their mission opportunities go to their home page.

http://www.ncmissions.org/

3 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, so glad you joined us. I enjoyed your thankful list.

Jenileigh said...

Be blessed and have a wonderful Thankful Thursday.

bp said...

Glad you joined us for Thankful Thursday! We are so blessed and have so many things to give thanks for each day.

God bless you and your family. Bless your husband in his minisitry.