Friday, June 26, 2009

Ann Arrives in Bayfield

IMG_1840 The siding group has finished the rear of the building so the painters have moved in.  They didn't get far due to rain this afternoon.IMG_1841 The siding crew has moved to the east wall and are making good progress.IMG_1842 Mike & Doug went to an old wood planning mill and picked up some material to make supports for a canopy being added at the front door.IMG_1843 The gas piping rough in is completed.IMG_1845

Ann was suppose to arrive at Durango at 9:04 pm  Thursday but her last flight was delayed.   The plane finally touched down  at 12:01 am Friday.  GOD has again allowed to me to see and hold the human love of my life.  In case you don't know, I am VERY thankful to GOD for placing Ann in my life. 

I’m so proud of Billy for remembering to bring the camera to the airport. While I was waiting at the Denver airport I met a very nice Christian couple that attend a Baptist church in Bloomfield, NM.  They are also trained Baptist Men’s Disaster Relief members. I enjoyed talking to them and it sure helped the time to pass by more quickly.

No comments: